Friday, December 05, 2014

Coming Through, II

New York, New York

Post that was supposed to go up a couple of days ago. Pictures are still uploading to Blogger at a snail's pace, and with horrible tone, from Safari (latest OS). When I got around to looking for possible causes, one suggestion was to try a different browser. So I downloaded Firefox, which I didn't have on my new computer, and everything seems to be working normally. So the issue seems to be between Blogger and the latest version of Safari.

On the other issue, I just ran a manual nozzle check while setting up this post, and all is well this morning. No explanation of why the 3880 had a major, though curable, head clog, but at least it's back to normal.

Waterbury, Connecticut

4 comments:

Ed said...

I'm interested in your problems with Blogger. I also use an iMac (late 2012) running the latest versions of OS 10.10 (Mavericks) and Safari and have experienced no difficulties when posting photos to Blogger. If I experience anything, I'll let you know.

Carl Weese said...

Ed, Mavericks ain't the latest—I've been on Yosemite for at least a month now, a couple weeks with the new machine, and it got along OK with Blogger until earlier this week. There have been several minor updates to Yosemite, but I don't think they coincided with the sudden Blogger upload problem.

Ed said...

Yes, Carl, you're right. I mistakenly wrote Mavericks. I'm actually running Yosemite 10.10.1. I'll keep a look out for problems with Blogger though. So far so good.

Carl Weese said...

It worked OK this morning. No idea what the glitch was yesterday.