Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Printing again this Morning

Woodbury, Connecticut

Just about perfect lab conditions for the current incarnation of Arches Platine and palladium prints.


Another California desert theater, this one at Twenty-nine Palms.


At the 99W in Oregon, there was nowhere to park my car without getting it into the picture, except at a Burger King lot up the highway. Also almost no room at the shoulder of the road to set up an 8x10 camera, so I shot digital capture, which holds up remarkably well in a 10" palladium print.


After I'd done several large format shots at this theater in Milton-Freewater, Oregon, I was leaving when this wonderful storm sky came racing in from the west. I grabbed a digital camera and shot it, then it was gone before I could even get out the tripod.

No comments: